The Sacred Art of Aromatherapy
Become a Certified
Compassionate Care Giver
Part 1 ~ 9am to 12 pm.
Part 2 ~ 1pm to 5 pm.
3 hr Module 4 Lecture Part 1 $65
4 hr Module 4 Hands-on Workshop Part 2
7 hr Module package $99 sold together
includes PDF workbook and personalized aromatherapy inhaler blend
7 hour Module 4 for part 1 & part 2
and home study Module 1-3 package: $250
October early bird special $225
Complete 20 Hour program for
Self Care, Healing Arts & Medical Caregivers
Nursing 20 CEU certificate course
CEP 16121 / BRN approved
3 Module Home Study with "Aromatherapy Coach Consultation" $99
Curriculum objectives: Home Study Modules 1 to 3
- Safety standards for use and handling of aromatherapy
- Evidence based medical uses for Clinical and Palliative Care
- Holistic health, mindfulness, self care methods and professional medical hands on uses of Aromatherapy application
Hands- On Workshop Objectives:
- Module 4 part 1 and part 2 workshops $99 sold together. Part 1 and part 2 workshops $65 each sold separately
- Wellness and Inhalation techniques for Stress and symptom management including mindfulness relaxation care techniques.
- Wellness and Compassionate Care for Caregivers for preventative and symptom care.
- Maslow's Hierarchy of needs for assessment and integrative medical aromatherapy care planning.
- Complete essential oil profile of 12 essential oils.
- Safe effective Blending of essential oils for Inhalation and topical applications of aromatherapy.
- Hands-On practical applications of aromatherapy
Contact us for complete curriculum and other information.
(619) 405 0589
Starting Fall of 2017
Become a Certified
Healing Art Wellness Consultant
Module 4 part 1
3hr Inhalation techniques for Wellness Care
preventative stress and symptom care
SEE INFORMATION ABOVE
Contact Rodney Schwan HHAP for more information at 619 405 0589
Innovative wellness Activity Class Presenter Curriculum
Module 5 Internship program program
stating Jan 2018
Monthly class curriculum
Live & Webinar Workshops
Aromatherapy, Herbal teas & Cultural Wellness Care
Therapeutic sound and music
Mindfulness and Mindful Movement
Garden to Table Seasonal Recipes
Mindful movement & Practical Personal Self Care
Nature/Nurture Art Color & Sensory Awareness
How to be an Aromatherapy Wellness Coach
12 Monthly class curriculum
Essential oil essence of the Season and Month
Continuing Education Units towards
Certification in Wellness Care Aromatherapy
MASTER SERIES OF INTERNSHIP & WORKSHOP
CEU's for RN
cep 16121 / BRN approved
Workshop fees separate from internship program
$ 65 Module 4 part 1 required
Early Registration Course: Wellness Care Aromatherapy
Module 5 Certificate Classes TBA
Inquire about Monthly fee for internship & Mentor Program's
Sacred Art of Aromatherapy
Master Class Retreat
Spring of 2018
TBA module 4 part 1 required
PREREQUISITE SUGGESTED: PHASE ONE AND PHASE TWO OR PREVIOUS TRAINING
Day 1 Course Objectives:
- Seasonal calendar of plants in relationship to your personality and nature.
- Sacred energetic and clinical profiles of 18 essential oils
- Maslow's Hierarchy of needs, Chakra system and essential oils.
- Chemistry, safety, and practical uses of essential oils for personal and professional care applications.
- Traditional Chinese and Ayurveda uses of essential oils
- Enneagram, Chakra system, Energetic and Traditional Chinese points
- Body mapping and essential skills for blending of essential oils.
- Mindfulness, movement and ritual care uses of Aromatherapy.
- Practical hands on applications of over 20 essential oils for skin care, holistic health clinical and palliative medicine.
Day 2 Sacred Art of Aromatherapy: Course Objectives:
● mindful personal care using the Enneagram personality assessment tools and essential oil characteristics.
● Study the sacred methods of using essential oils in connection to sound and music.
● In depth body mapping assessment skills
● Base oil selection and Hands on Essential Oil Blending
● Principles of Chinese Medicine, Enneagram Chakra system and Energy
acupressure points with Hands on application skills.
Also learn how to:
- A color coded system to the sacred art of aromatherapy
- Mindful Medicine and Aromatherapy techniques using sound, breath and meditation.
- Guided Imagery and Mindfulness
- Healing Touch, Reiki, and the color coded chakra points.
- Practical Aromatherapy application of Reflexology and TCM acupressure points.
Students will learn how to assess mind body aromatherapy using body mapping with overview of acupressure points, reflexology and ENERGY points of the body. Energy is consistent with Healing Touch, Chakra, Reiki and Marma energy points of the body. Students will learn hands on blending for personal, practical Energetic Wellness, and Patient compassionate care techniques within medical care setting.
For all students personal and professional.